Today I would like to show you an Altered clock I created using Dusty Attic paint and chipboard pieces....
I started by taking the casing of the clock apart, and laying it all out. I used DA paint in Crushed Olive and covered all the metal parts.
Before reconstructing the clock again, I continued to distress the casing some more with a small brickwork stamp and some sandpaper.
For the brickwork base, I drew around the casing onto a sheet of cardstock and cut it. I used DA chipboard bricks to create a wall effect and adhered them with hot glue.
Before gluing the wall effect backing in, I used a range of DA paints and a small stiff brush to stipple colour onto the bricks.
For the chipboard fence and vines, I used DA paints again but this time I used a small sponge to dab colour on and blend it in where needed.
Lastly I simply added some blooms and metal pieces to build up the secret garden look.