Sunday, October 20, 2013

Starting Art Journaling....

As you may have gathered from one of my more recent posts, I have just begun dabbling in Art Journaling. I think the freedom to experiment with messy media and not feel guilty about it not working out really appealed to me. Just being able to flip a page and start all over is a freedom I've never experienced in this hobby, and also I get the chance to tryout some of the hundreds of techniques I have in my mind! 

One thing I could not wait to do though, was alter the cover of my knew journal. I spent a fair bit of money on a good one, and new I'd only get one go at this. I also wanted to make sure that all of my current favourite techniques, colours, textures and products were used on this cover, to really reflect my style. 

                             

                             

I'm pleased with it, and I just hope that some of my pages inside are just as satisfying :-)
    

       

6 comments:

Christals Creations said...

Beautiful as always Lou. Xx

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Caroline Lovett said...

OMG slobber slobber drool, love this it's soooo gorgeous. x

butterfly said...

Found you via the Dusty Attic blog (was over there making pretend shopping lists!) - and love what I've seen scrolling around here, so I'm signing up to follow.
Alison x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Lou just watched you on C & C doing dasiy trail stuff. I've been playing with craft artist for a couple of years during all the hands ops whilst I haven't been able to play with paper and glue and is now my preferred choice of scrapping especially hybrid projects! I was really impressed with your demo's, learnt two new things as well. I hadn't realised you were into digi as your paper scrapping is second to none, well done you. Sue x

Kelly said...

Just found this link through Pinterest. Love it! Looking forward to following your journey.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!