Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The obligatory top ten...

Yes, my poor blog has been neglected once again in order for me to make more time for all the work I have been doing lately. 2013 has been just the best work-wise for me, and 2014 is already shaping up to be packed full of crafty events and new experiences too. So far I am already booked to demo at three Stitches shows -Birmingham in Feburary, Glasgow in March and London in April. I will be teaching at the Scrapstars retreat in Leeds in April and I am lucky enough to be doing all the Docrafts demonstrations in my local Range store for the whole year, as well as others around the nearby counties. I intend to continue with the Create and Craft shows as they come up, and will be working towards an exciting venture of my own in the background, which may or may not be revealed in 2014...so just watch this space! :-)

So here are my favourite projects from the past 12 months. Some are faves because I was pleased with the end result, and some because of the enjoyment I got out of making them....

 
My first Art Journal cover

 
...and my second ever art journal page.

 
This card was made using one of the Papermaze monthly kits.

 
Another journal cover for Dusty Attic but this is for all my crafty notes.
 
 
A card I made for MIL.

 
This layout was for my Dusty Attic gallery.


 
...you will soon be able to see how I created this paper Piano through Docrafts TV.
 
 
This paper satchel was created for Docrafts Creativity club earlier in the year.

 
...and this was my Christmas card to my boss at Papermaze this year.

 
Finally, a paper lighthouse I created just today using one of their newest collections. What a way to end the year? The tea light holder in the top is a glass jar that holds the light. Look out for tis at my next few demos :-)
 
So I hope you all enjoy your celebrations tonight, stay safe and I wish you all the very best and everything you wish for in 2014!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Karen leonard said...

Great selection Lou.. Happy crafty new year :)
Karen x

Heather Jacob said...

stunning work . love all your layering and texture , pure magic x

sue jones said...

I would be more than happy with those all stunning :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!