Saturday, February 1, 2014

My New Blog...

This poor blog has become stale. I have had the same name, design and content since 2009!! So I have created a new site for all my craft work and news. you can find it at www.loucollinsdesigns.com

Please head on over there and hit follow to keep my posts showing in your newsfeed. There are also links to my galleries, which often get updated before the blog does! This blog will remain active for a while, until I am happy that you have all trekked over and found me at my new blogging home :-)

Thank you for all your kind comments and support the past few years...you've all been amazing and spurred me on through the tougher times when I am swamped with work or doubting my creativity!



1 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Your url is not working.
Gr Elly

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!